Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cloth Diaper Fever!

So I have finally ordered my cloth diapers for Wiley Boone.  I am so excited to get started in cloth diapering!  I know I am a little late considering that he is almost a  year old (sad face), but I am still excited.  It will save us money and help the environment!

To those who say "oh i couldnt deal with all that laundry"...It's not going to be that much more laundry!  Like maybe one extra load a week!  If" you dont want to cloth diaper then dont do it...but dont blame it on the laundry.

To those who say "awww first time moms are so cute- you'll never stick with it"... We'll see!  Cloth diapering works for some and not for others!  But Wiley is not a very heavy wetter so I think that we will be fine!  Thanks for your patronizing concern though!

We will mainly be using Indian prefolds and waterproof covers.  Its actually very inexpensive if you go this route!  I am really excited and I really hope that it works for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment